Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My birthday wish

Good morning all. I just accidentily typed God morning and then corrected it, then realized that God morning was right on all along. So, God morning all. Tomorrow is my birthday! Yaaaay! 40! If you've been following the blog, you have noticed that I have been sharing my stories about me with people in my life. I want your stories with me. Moments between us you don't mind sharing, yes, I will be posting them. Yes, I know that they are not all good. So. Looking forward to reading from you. No, they don't have to be long and poetic and pretty. Just send them. Please send notes to jahasart@yahoo.com.
Love yall.

1 comment:

  1. Im posting a comment for Michael Jones, He is sitting here telling me what to say: Jaha Happy birthday to a very talent and beautiful women of God, I can't wait until I see you again under a different situation that is.And looking forward to listening to somemore of your peoms and writings. I would love to have one of your paintings maybe you can create something that reminds you of me. Please pray for Natascha and I so that we two can be as humble as you are together.
    Love Mike J
    And may God continue to use you and bless you in all you do and all you ask for.
    Stay beautiful.

    ReplyDelete