Sunday, February 6, 2011

From Friday Morning Inspiration / Help Somebody Ministry

Today I will see God in everyone I meet

I will speak to everyone
as if I am speaking to God

I will give my word to everyone
as if I am giving my word to God

I will go to work and behave at work
as if I am working for God

Today I will forgive everyone
as God forgives me

I will do business with everyone
as if I am doing business with God

I will speak about everyone
as if I am speaking about God

These are words I try to live up to. I fail, but I sure do learn a lot about myself and about the love God has for me in the process. What if we all at least tried to live up to this. We will fail and when we do, let's be generous with ourselves, get back up and try again.

Happy Friday everyone.

Jaha
www.jahazainabu.com

Reaching Out To Be A Blessing,
HSM Cyber Prayer Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment