Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Morning prayer

Awesome Spirit,

Thank You dearly for this day. Thank You for Your love and Your grace. Thank You for peace and all that You have blessed me with. I thank You, loving Mother that You are always guiding me. Thank You for blessing me with the comfort of Your boosom to rest in when I am weak. Thank You, dear Father that You are always protecting me. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper. Thank You for that.

I know that You have blessed me beyond what I have opened my eyes to see. Please bless me today, to open and unfold gently to Your blessings. Your many blessings that You have already laid for me. Your many blessings that are mine right now waiting for me to accept. I accept them now wonderful Mother/Father God. I accept the peace and wisdom You have for me right now. I accept the work You have for me right now. I accept the perfect health You have for me right now. I accept the financial blessings You have for me right now. I accept the opportunities You have for me to share You with the world right now. Thank You Mother/Father. Right now thank You.

In this moment I give high thanks for the love, protection, peace, safety, happiness and wisdom You are blessing Uraeus with right now. Thank You for who he is. Thank You for who he is to me and who he is to the planet.

Thank You Supreme for blessing the planet with Your prophets, teachers. Thank You for all of who You are. Thank You always for blessing me with the spirit to thank You.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment