Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The journey continues

The shows in Atlanta went well. The weather is beautiful, slightly brisk like I like it. I went to North Carolina for the weekend with Aquiah. It was the NCAA weekend so it was way crowded. I didn't get all of the North Carolina pictures I wanted but I did have a fun time. I don't remember the last time I went somewhere and just had fun and neither work nor education was the agenda.

I'm back in McDonough now packing my things to head off to Philadelphia for a show on Friday then I'm going back to Los Angeles on Saturday. Saturday night is Grooveology night and also Patrice's birthday so we're expecting a good turn out.

I'm staying prayerful, centered, focused, drinking water, eating healthy.

That's what's up for now. Be your best you.

No comments:

Post a Comment