Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An entry about whatever

I don't usually post this much in a day but this new diet/lifestyle has me replacing dairy and meat with something and for the moment it's blogging. I had a lot of running around to do today and then assignments to catch up on. Finally I edited the photos from the last shoot. It's taking me longer to get stuff done than it used to, but whatever. My thoughts are scattered like crazy but bear with me, or not.

I've got to go to the hospital to schedule surgery to remove the fibroid tumors in my body. Gross. The doctor said that they are covering my uterus. Nasty. He couldn't even see my freaking uterus on the ultrasound. Have I shared this on the blog yet? I don't know, probably since I share so much. Anyway it was in my head so I thought I'd share. Even if I'm sharing again. I'm kinda acting like it's nothing but the thought of tumors growing and existing in my stomach and then having to be cut out is pretty...ugh. But I'm taking care of it. Now finally all of the bleeding from out of nowhere can stop. That part sucks. The other part that sucks is that I feel so drained sometimes. Actually often, but I pump myself up mentally and snap out of it 'cause I've gotta get done what I've gotta get done.

Speaking of being tired here's something funny. At least I found it kinda funny and I don't really need you to laugh because as I've said before, I cracks myself up. Anyway, I shoot the Grooveology parties every month and last Saturday night I was so tired. I had been working Mr. Milk's case since Thursday morning and didn't get off until Saturday morning. His case is sooooo hard. Too much mentally for me. Anyway I shot the party and had a good time but at about 1:30am I was pretty wiped out. When I told Patrice I was leaving she asked me if I was upset. I told her that I wasn't and that I was just tired. I got my pay for the night and said good night to the folks I would say that to and was out. Finally to sleep.

The next day Patrice sent me a text and said she heard about the guy who touched me and how out of line he was. I was like, "What guy? What touch?" I mean, you know, did I like it? Was he cute? Single? What's up? She heard that some guy touched me and I got upset and that's why I left early. That was the very long version of the story and you probably had to be there but still it was funny to me. See how stuff gets started. Out of nowhere.

I'm going down to the stage tonight and shoot Edwin Bodney who is the feature tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing him. He's like my little baby. Except he's not little or a baby. So he's more like a baby brother. Well, I've got to get out of here 'cause the workshop starts in like four minutes.

Take care beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment