Friday, September 16, 2011

Just some boring or not random facts or not about me

01. I like to write.
02. I like to paint. Sometimes. Lately I have to be in the mood to paint.
03. I don't like it when I see the insides of people's mouths.
04. I have big feet.
05. I don't like for people to see me brushing my teeth. That's private! However I will sit on toilet and pee with the door open in a heartbeat.
06. I love my breasts but I don't like to show cleveage. Is that even the correct spelling of clevage? I don't know. See how far removed I am from it.
07. Yes, I tend to shut people out who I don't want to share myself with.
08. It's not me, it's you. Well, first it's me and then I go through that for a pretty long time and then it's you. And then it doesn't matter anymore.
09. I am a poet.
10. I love to sing but I don't sing very well so I don't sing in public and I don't like group singing.
11. I rarely use the term "best friend" or "bff". I do have very close friends and they will probably be around forever but something about that label is weird outside of middle school.
12. Misspelled words bother me.
13. Incorrect grammar is irritating.
14. It really bothers me when people use the word your incorrectly. Like "your welcome."
15. Hearing the word "like" overused in a valley girl sort of way turns my stomach.
16. People who judge other people bother me. That actually should be number one on my list. As if their lives are so fucking great!
17. "Take a picture trick!" is my all time favorite phrase from Ice Cube.
18. I love old school rap music.
19. I love merlot. But then you already know that about me.
20. I should be doing something else right now but I don't feel like it so I'm typing this boring ass list. But then you already know that about me.
21. I'm sure there is more I could add to this list but even I am bored by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment