Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My mother

I was in the hospital yesterday. Gallbladder, fibroids (at the same time). I didn't want to tell my mother because I didn't want to worry her. I didn't want to tell her until I knew all of the details and the answers to the the questions I felt she would ask. I had another gallbladder attack the night of my birthday. Then I was a little ill at the party.

Finally I told her where I was and as I was leaving I saw her pulling into the parking lot. I blew my horn and told her I would meet her at her house. There was something in her face. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I feel sick." She responded. She didn't want to go to the hospital, just wanted to lie down. "You sure?" "Yes."

I followed her to her house and appreciated her love. That she would leave where she was and put her not feeling well self into her car to be where I was.

Thank you, Mom.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment