Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dear Val

I wish you had a blog because I would read every word of it.

I wish you had a blog because I would read your sermons.

I wish you had a blog because maybe you would say something funny that only a small number of people got and I would be one of the small number who got it and I would laugh.

I wish you had a blog because late at night when I did not feel like calling or talking on the phone I would read it and you would share something really deep and I would be inspired or educated or something like that. Then I would leave a comment about what I gleaned from your wisdom.

I wish you had a blog for my own selfish reasons like my own entertainment and joy and education hunger for your words.

I wish you had a blog because...

#dearvaliwishyouhadablogcanyoutell

No comments:

Post a Comment