Monday, October 3, 2011

Quotes from Andy Rooney

"I just want to say, that giving a kid the same name as his father is dumb."

"I started wondering just how mixed, the mixed nuts were."

These are just two random quotes from Andy Rooney, a man who I feel is such a great writer. I love listening to him. I posted the two quotes above for no significant reasons except that I am awake now and they showed some of his very old shows. I love how he can put words to probably anything. And I use the word probably here in the way we say never say never. You know? I love how he has all these wonderful facts following his topic and then he would end with such a simple statement like "...giving a kid the same name as his father is dumb." See, come on. How dope is it that he would end his essay on "dumb"?

#youwillbemissedandyrooney

No comments:

Post a Comment