Friday, January 20, 2012

Notes from journal entry Tuesday 1-10-12

I'm at work right now. It's a good day emotionally. These fibrodian creatures are knocking around in my stomach, floating in the ginger tea I just drank. My stomach is hard a a rock. I have another ultrasound next month. Moving along. Moving along.

I guess what's good about this process is that it has caused me to change my diet. Change my lifestyle really. Alcohol is one of the things I used to have a taste for but now my body seems to reject. I don't even like the taste of red wine, which used to be a regular with dinner. Meat is another item that landed on the chopping block. Although I was never one who had to have meat, I did eat it when I wanted it. Now though, I don't like the taste or how full and heavy I feel after I eat it. These days I've also been forced to be a better manager of my commitments. I am tired so often that I have to carefully evaluate whether or not I can truly do whatever I am agreeing to do. Before I was usually a very quick yes and thought about whether I could realistically do it or not later. Not now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment