Saturday, February 18, 2012

Loving me


2/17/12 6:36p

I am on my way to Xxxxxxx to pick up Uraeus. The freeway is crowded and so I pulled over to eat. I'm at Denny's now in North Hills, actually very close to where Xxxxxxx and I lived when we had Uraeus. I'm glad I honored myself by pulling over. I am loving myself by doing this. That's my new thing, stating, "I'm loving myself by..." I can see so many ways I didn't show love for myself. 

Shrinking these fibroids is going to take more than diet, which I am loving myself by doing a really good job with. I am also going to have to manage stress. So I am creating new ways of loving myself. I love myself and love shows up all around me. 

Just as I am typing this one of the waiters said to another, "Damn, I'm good." Then he looked at her and added, "What, you got somethin' to say about it?" I caused that in him or he caused it in me. Either way we are responsible for each other by the thoughts we think. 

Damn, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment