Friday, February 24, 2012

The Watts Prophets and The Last Poets tonight in Inglewood!

I'm at Vibrations right now. Love the energy here. Food and Socks, the proprietors of Vibrations and founders of Still Waters are holding Still Waters at The Event Center in Inglewood. The features for tonight are The Watts Prophets and The Last Poets! It's going to be a great show. The workers here are packing products, taking ticket orders and gettin' it together before we head over to The Event Center.

It's 5:46p now and my job is to pick up Umar of The Last Poets from his hotel and take him to the event by 7:15. Easy. I need to close my eyes for a minute before I do anything else. I hope you all are enjoying your day. I'll let you know later how the show goes tonight. Also, I'm the new poetry curator for Inglewoodland, an online magazine you can find at www.inglewoodland.net. I'll be covering the event tonight for that magazine. Of course I'll keep you posted.

Hug yourselves right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment