Friday, July 13, 2012

The day - free write

Yay! The workshop yesterday went well. I was happy to see a great response and the conversation was inspiring. I so love writing workshops. Today is a pretty easy day. Sleep is thankfully coming easy. I had a therapy session this morning and as usual I left feeling twenty pounds lighter and also clearer about the work I need to do with myself. I'm at work right now and my client and I just got back from a nice walk and now she is resting. I am editing the poems from The Girl Blue Project that they wrote on Wednesday for the book we are putting together. This book is going to be amazing. Already these girls have me crying. Their work is more honest than I've seen in many poems and stories by adults.

Today is a good day. I'm taking time to breathe. Hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment