Thursday, September 20, 2012

Good night beautiful people

It's 11:58 and I'm back home. I was in Leimert Park finishing up a film project I'm a part of called Writer's Block, produced and directed by C-Bone Jones. After that I went to the World Stage since I was so close and I haven't been in a while. Glad I went. The feature for tonight was an awesome woman named Alisha Harris. Look her up. Her voice, lyrics, delivery...yes. I had a good time tonight seeing and hearing people I haven't heard in some time.

I'm glad Artus was there. He workshopped a piece he is working on about dealing with the death of his son. Wow. The poem was beautiful and it's still in its raw form. That's to be expected because everything is all so new. I'm surprised he wrote about it so soon so eloquently. I love and greatly respect Artus. Always have.

It's time for me to close my eyes and get some rest. And no, no I didn't exercise today like I said I would. There is tomorrow though. I gotta get it together. I really must.

It's now 12:06am so enjoy your day today. I love you. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment