Sunday, September 16, 2012

Great weekend so far

Good morning all! It's 11:20 and I'm at home getting ready for the day. I have had an awesome time this weekend and it's not even over. Love that! Went to see Beasts of the Southern Wild on Friday. Ahhhh yes. I did dig the movie. You do have to be present every moment of the movie. It's told from the point of view of a five year old girl called Hushpuppy. Sooo love that girl. Where did she come from?

We went to the Balboa Music Festival yesterday and it was hot! It was also a great show and we had fun and saw some folks we know and ate good food. Still, it was hot! I did really enjoy myself. This is one of those things I probably wouldn't do alone, or if I did I would go in wishing someone was with me to people watch. We missed the first act but stayed all the way to the end. Parking was crazy and it was almost impossible to find water and there were a few other kinks they could work out if they ever have the show again but overall, we had a great time.

After the festival we went to a friend's birthday party and continued the good time. I love birthday parties. I do. Celebrating someone's life while he is there to witness. That's what's up.

So it's been a busy weekend and I have loved it. Really. I'm getting ready to head out to a photoshoot in Los Angeles. The shoot is at 2 and I'm not even almost ready. But I'll make it. Just wanted to stop by here to say good morning and wish everyone a lovely day.

Hugs. Real big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment