Monday, September 10, 2012

Shoot with Alice the poet today

It's 11:48pm and I'm at home. Gladly. I had a beautifully long day today. Had a photoshoot with Alice. I love Alice and had a great time with her today. We took some shots in her place, outside her place, then headed down to Leimert Park to get more. As usual in Leimert, especially on a Sunday, we saw a bunch of people we knew. It was a peaceful day. After we were finished I went down to Vibrations for the first part of the writer's workshop. I kinda knew I wouldn't stay.

I had a good day yesterday and I knew I needed to head home and get some rest. I had an exciting day yesterday and last night at my birthday party but I was coming off a pretty hard week. I have to take this minute by minute, hour by hour and be aware of my stressers along the way. That's my path to healing. Or at least my path to coping.

L is back in the hospital. I'll go and see her tomorrow after therapy. I'm sending her the good thoughts I have. I should be resting right now. Resting. But I have to go through this process so I can sleep. Letting the words out. The words that won't stop spinning. Spinning spinning. The nothing no big deal words and thoughts that cloud my head and race around.

It's 12:09am now. I'm editing photos from another shoot while I'm typing on this blog. I'm not tired. I have energy for everything. Law and Order just came on and I can actually edit Alice's photos, then clean the kitchen, write some more. I'm a little more up than I want to be.

I'm going now. This is abrupt. But you're used to it. Enjoy your early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment