Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thankful for the day free write

Good morning all. It's 5:19 am. I'm at home and at peace. I had a good rest last night and I feel ready for the day. I'm just taking some time to be still before I begin. Taking time to pray to breathe to think to dream.

I send peace and love energy to those feeling down today, to those who lost loved ones, those feeling hurt, those who can't find the energy to get up. I send you the love inside of me and pray it reaches you. We are all connected you know. All of us. We feel each other and can reach each other with our intention.

I am thankful for a clear mind today. For good health and loving friends and family. I am thankful for dreams and possibilities. For energy and strength. I am thankful for this day. I am thankful for the mindset to be thankful. I am thankful for my son and thankful that God lives and breaths inside of him. I know that as Uraeus travels along this day that it is impossible for him to be outside of the creator's vision, breath, reach, love. And so it is.

I am feeling well today and hope you are too. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment