Monday, March 25, 2013

Facebook conversation with Joshua

4:36pm
Joshua Silverstein
Jaha! Are you available to Judge a youth slam semi finals on April 26th in the am?

4:47pm
Jaha Zainabu
I am but I am the worst judge ever. I can never bring myself to give anyone anything less than a 10. Seriously. But if you need someone to sweep the floor or set up punch and cookies, I'm your woman.

4:48pm
Joshua Silverstein
Hahaha! I feel you! Yeaaah, you'd be the judge that pisses off all the other competitive parents.

4:57pm
Jaha Zainabu
I really would. I'm the grown up at my niece's basketball games who screams NICE TRY when ANY kid misses the ball.

4:58pm
Joshua Silverstein
hahahahahahaha! I love you Jaha!

4:58pm
Jaha Zainabu
All my love to you.
May I post this on my blog?

4:59pm
Joshua Silverstein
of course!

5:00pm
Jaha Zainabu
Sloppy mama kisses on the forehead.

5:00pm
Joshua Silverstein
yum

No comments:

Post a Comment