Thursday, April 11, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 101 - I be rambling.

When I see pictures of random folks just trying to run into the corner market to get a liter of Sprite or some bread or whatever and then some asshole has to take a picture of them because maybe the person looks like frozen hell with his or her and tell the truth y'all the person is usually a woman because it's fun to make fun of women right? Well it's not funny to me and I always wanna delete the person not just off of my Facebook feed but like actually delete the person because I'm all like who the fuck are you to post a picture for the whole world to see of some random woman's tights too tight and bra hanging out? Like, dude, what if she is like mentally ill or some shit or like what if what if what if and so what she's overweight who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you look like at your lowest point of the day? I mean like shit, when my mom called to tell me that my father died I was in bum fuck ass Georgia and my family was in California and I wanted to walk to the store to get some cigs and I don't even fucking smoke and who knows what the hell I had on and it was like chicken o'clock in the morning so I'm sure some of my fat was hanging out of something I had on and I know poets be rambling on and shit but damn y'all come on. Fuck. Can a sista get a minute to run in the store to get soup and eggs and jelly and tampons wearing a Lakers shirt and some Raiders sweats and mis matched flip flops if she has to without being blasted out to the world? Really? What the fuck did you look like the first time a woman told you she never wanted to see your dumb ass again and to stay the fuck away from her job and to stop asking her homegirls for money? How about that for a Twitter pic?

No comments:

Post a Comment