Friday, April 5, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 95 - Hear here

Lend me your listening
In these watermelon moments
At this rugged cross
Please take my something to say
With you
Fold me into this chicklet of a square
You stuff into the
Bottom of your purse
For later
I will nestle so mouse
And secret
Inside your pocket
Please hear these words
Please remember how you feel
Please take me with you
When we separate
Day after tomorrow
When we are gone from this place
Please remember
That someone far from you
Reached to you
With witchy fingers
To scribble poems
Inside your forehead
Remember me when you fever

I keep getting naked and nakeder
For you
I keep emptying myself
Of my stories
And you just keep judging me
Like this is slam
Holding up 5 and 4
Because I read my scars from paper

I only want you to know me
After all this time
I want you to recognize my
Touch from afar

Is something wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment