Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 141 - Dear Uraeus



I believe in you
I believe you will find your way
To articulate the questions of your heart
You will find the answers
The answers will be more questions
And you will walk down roads
In search of whys and wheres

You will build bridges
You will separate yourself 
And find your way back again
You will follow the stars
You
I believe you will head in cloud
You will feet on ground

You will conquer and lose
You will give away and fly over 
You will win and forgive
You will forget and accept

You will live
You will love
You will art
You will laugh

Journey
Travel
Fly
Believe
Read

You will know
You will cherish the ways you are different 
You will know that you are the same
You will show us that we are all one
We are only one

You will path
You will forward
You will remember

Dance
I hope you dance
I wish you dance
I wish you free and kick and spin
Happy
I wish you happy
You will happy
I speak you happy

You will moment
You will know the precious of minutes
Seconds
Time
I wish you time

You will time
You will health
You will wealth

You will books
You will water
Land 
Dirt

See
You will see 
You will see through
Beyond
Before

You will action
You will hero
You will kind

Create
I wish you create
You will hold
I wish you hold
Hold knowing
I am always with you
Hold knowing 
I am proud of you
Hold knowing my love
Hold getting that you are known
By me

No comments:

Post a Comment