Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gratitude

I am thankful for this day
For waking up
For such a wonderful sleep last night
I am thankful for medication
Yes, even medication that aids in wonderful rest
I am thankful for peace and calm in my head
I am thankful for not allowing myself to get bothered by a situation that once would have
Bothered me greatly
I am grateful for growth
For love and forgiveness and empathy and understanding in my heart
I am thankful for my family
For attending my nephew's basketball game tonight with my mother, sister, brother, niece
Cousin and uncle
I am thankful for a winning game
For my son
For his every breath
I am thankful for the heartbeats of all of the souls in the circle of his life
For everyone he calls family and friend
I am thankful for my friends
My friends are an incredible blessing to me
I am thankful for a chance to see this day
I am thankful for words
For thoughts
For ideas
I am thankful for knowing that creativity is truly wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment