Friday, April 11, 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 - day 11 - Like this

Let us just water
On this raspberry evening
Take photos of sky
And the way that she burns
Have you ever seen a fire
Burn easy as this

Ever hear wind
Butterfly this way
Grass 'tween our toes
This jasmine all around
Life can be easy sometimes
See what God can give

The birds will remind us
To fly over troubles past
Even the ducks will shake ills
From the wet of their backs
We can be duck you know
We can remember
In the space of letting go

I will hold you, my dear
And you can hold me too
Smell this new way
Of living we can do

Put your arm round me like orchid
I will snake twist my legs
See this tangle of ours
We hold tight until we loose

Feel my blood flow in sync
My feet on your toes
Your lashes top of mine
There is good in the world
Life can be easy
Some of the time


No comments:

Post a Comment