Friday, May 16, 2014

Gratitude

This morning I am so thankful for being alive and well
I am thankful for love and peace that surrounds me
I am thankful for knowing that there is good in the world
I am thankful for my son and the positive energy around him
For my friends and family
I am thankful for recognizing the oneness and connectedness of all humankind
I am thankful for knowing that energy I send to others I am only and always sending to myself
I am thankful for knowing that people who try to hurt me are people hurting themselves
I am thankful for the love I have in my heart in the moment
I am thankful for art and words
For poetry and stories
I am thankful for the ability to take a deep breath
For food and water and shelter
I am thankful for being careful about what I take in mentally and physically
I am thankful for rest
I am thankful for being today

No comments:

Post a Comment