Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dream. Water. Change.

Last night I had a dream about water. Water dreams for me always predict some kind of change. The dream was peaceful and so was the water. Which is a good thing. In the dream, I was watching a woman step into a deep pool, then before I knew it, I was on the diving board and the woman wasn't there. It occurred to me that the woman was me the whole time. I easily and peacefully stepped off the board and landed in the water just as poised as a professional swimmer. The dream was so real I felt inspired to purchase a new swimsuit and go swimming. I love swimming. I love taking my son and niece swimming. And summer is fast on its way so we may just do that. And these ninety to one hundred degree days aren't pushing me away from the idea. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment