Thursday, May 7, 2015

Women in the Village

I'm working on my book Women in the  Village go 'round and 'round (working title) for my class at CLI. The author draft is coming up June 6 and while I have the ideas in place I'm still behind on the editing and formatting. I worked on it for a little while at Starbucks this morning for a change of scenery then brought my computer home to work here. I'm still behind. I'm so tired of saying how behind I am on this project. I just have to get off it and complete it. I'm about to get started again for another session. I'm excited about it because this will be my first collection of short stories published. I don't know which publishing company I'll be working with but I hope it's a company who is excited about this project. I'm stalling. I should be working on it right now. That or at least getting somewhat caught up on my poem a day project. I'm like on day 107 and it's at least what, day 120 or something. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment