Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Facebook. Lump. Book.

Good afternoon everyone! It's 1:22 pm and I am at home now. I went live on Facebook a few minutes ago reading a poem from my upcoming book. Uraeus shot me. He was cool about it. I said he would act all bored about it and he didn't. I don't know why I even said it. So to my Facebook friends check out the video please. I'm trying to get these books sold. Especially this month.

I'm on my way to see my client but he hasn't answered the phone. I don't want to head that way until I talk to him.

Oh, in other news, also there is a warning attached to this one, gross alert: There is a lump on my arm pit. That's not really gross by itself but when I think about what could be in the lump like puss or something then it gets gross. It's on the right side near the surface of my pit and is about the size of a half a penny. A friend suggested I get it checked out because you just never know. I don't think it's that serious but I did agree to see a doctor about it. I'll let you know.

Back to my book. It's from a project I did in 2013 where I wrote a poem every day for the year. World Stage Press has published the book. You can get your copy now via PayPal. My account is jahasart@yahoo.com.

Take care of yourselves today.

Jaha

No comments:

Post a Comment