Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Rhythm

Tie me into your locks
So I can hear the music in your head
Before the others do
Dance me lightly into your tangle foot groove
We step left foot first then right
Your blood pumps in sync with mine in
3/4 all the time
Me and you
Are different

Sing me softly with heavy vibrato into your lullabies
I will know right then that you love me
Weave me into your butt naked dreams
Where you are begging me please
To take your hand and follow you into forever

Take me
I wanna go

Make me unafraid to love you back
Loose my inhibitions and I will love you lovely
Giving understanding new
To the stress of our very everyday

When we unite
Our worlds will be transformed
Carmex me beautiful on lips
Full of promises kept
I will speak in cadence often
Of my love never ever ending for you boldly

Vaseline me greasy on knees ashy
From rising always after being knocked unjust
I honor the essence of you
Smell you every time I close my eyes
You lie beautifully underneath me

Walk like a king righteous
I will give
Humble, soon, comfortable
Knowing my back is got

Sit shiva facing me
I massage real life into your scalp
Beeswax sticky icky on my palms
Tell me you love me
And I will believe

No comments:

Post a Comment