Sunday, October 22, 2017

St. Louis. WomanPreach. Class.

It's 8:15 pm and I am at home. I have been in St. Louis since Thursday and just got back this morning. I came home and took and quick nap then headed off to work. Thankfully I'm home now and can get some good rest. Though I do have to be at work early in the morning. I was in St. Louis for a WomanPreach event. I always love the events and love the work I do with the group.

Tomorrow is my long day because I have my client plus my class at USC. The class is not moving as fast as I want but I blame myself for that. I've been working so much it's been hard to stay on top of a few things. I'm not painting like I want for one or selling work like I want and need. I'll get it together. I will. I took my meds about a half hour ago and am getting sleepy. Gonna log off but just wanted to say hi. 

Be good to yourselves.

Jaha

No comments:

Post a Comment