Thursday, October 5, 2017

New client. Hustle. Ohio.

It's 9:02 pm and I am at home. I got a new client and am working seven days a week. No complaints, thankful for the work and money. Just have to manage my time and class and other clients and picking Uraeus up from school and my rest and painting and selling my books. Other than that, easy peasy. I promised I would write a foreword to one book and a blurb for another, finally got those done tonight after a long and well deserved nap.

My Ohio trip went well. Another WomanPreach gig. Thank God for WomanPreach. I'll be in St. Louis later this month with them.

I have to get some more paint. I haven't produced anything new in over a week. Maybe tomorrow. Logging off now because I have to get up early tomorrow. I'm not used to getting up early every day.

Night all. Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment