Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Uraeus. Driving. Depression.

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are well. It's 3:55pm and I am at home. Got here about twenty minutes ago. Uraeus was supposed to have his driving test today but when we got there they didn't have a record of his appointment so the clerk scheduled him for next week. All good. I really wanted him to be able to do it today though. He drove us around all day. He did well. I think he will pass the test when he takes it.

Thankfully I had the day off. I needed it. I thought I was going to have to go in at 1 but I didn't. I'll have to do tomorrow though. Cool. I need the money anyway.

Tonight I'm going to The World Stage because V is featured and I haven't been in a long time. I'm looking forward to it. After the Stage I'm going to my mom's house because Roshann and her family are going out of town and my mom doesn't like to stay home by herself. I understand that. I'll get some good writing in I hope.

The depression is coming back. I am hoping that some good writing, journaling and rest will do me some good today. I have already written in my gratitude journal and my regular journal. I'm just updating my blog because I'm trying to stay consistent with it again. I don't really have stuff to say. Not stuff you don't already know. I'm just...here.

I need to get old voices out of my head. Lately I've been having old arguments with old lovers who I don't even see anymore. I don't know what's up with that. I'm ignoring it mostly but that the memories even come up is an issue. What's funny is that the conversations are not even with people I love or even like anymore. What are you doing here? Nobody suposeta be here! Haaaaaa!

Anyway, I talked to the publisher of my new book yesterday and he is excited about publishing my new book, PLAYGROUND POLITICS. He's not as excited as I am though. He asked me not to announce it until Monday because they are revamping their website. Cool. I want to have a reading soon but I don't want to read from the new book until it's released. I can just read from my other book. We will see.

I need a nap before going out tonight. I hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment