Monday, June 25, 2018

Uraeus. Denny's. Meds.

It's 11:40pm and I am thankfully at home. I worked most of the day and night tonight and then Uraeus and I went out to eat. Just a Denny's date but it was good to be out. So, praise report: my assignment at the job where I was tonight ended tonight (until the next time) and I'm off all week with my Long Beach client and didn't know what I was going to do this week for work. I was praying about that at work today and before I could even finish the prayer someone called to see if I was available for the week. Thank God.

Also, I called my caseworker at the mental health facility where I go to find out what I need to do about my lost medication. I lost my meds, they didn't. He scheduled me an appointment with my new doctor for the 2nd of July and he will work it out. Yas! I can tell I've been off my meds. It's almost been too long. Really it has but I am being super cautious about my thoughts and behavior. I need the meds. Folks can say what they want but I'm much better on the meds than off. I do feel numb a lot but I'm a better mother and communicator and worker with them. And that's what's important.

About to hit the sack so that I can be rested for tomorrow. Be good to yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment