Friday, July 16, 2010

Morning prayer

Thank You, Mother/Father God for waking me up this morning. For breath, peace, ease, grace, Your mercy, Your acceptance, Your blessings. Thank You for the blessing of waking up with family all around. For the sounds of conversations, laughter, life, love. Thank You for divine health and strength, divine guidance, divine love.

Please bless me today to love and to remember to love if I forget. Please bless me with poems and stories and the opportunities to share them and give You credit over and over.

Please bless me to stay focused on You and Your plan for my life. Thank You for guiding me every step. Please bless me to use my ears to hear Your whisper. To see Your light and travel Your way.

Thank You for living and shining Your light in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment