Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm baaaaack

I haven't posted on this blog in ten days. If you are a regular reader of my blog then you know that I am usually much more regular than that. ("It's been a long time, I shouldn'a left you, times up, sorry I kept you..." I couldn't resist throwing in RaKim's lyrics right there.) Anyway, I've been working and have not had my laptop tethered to me as I usually do. So what's going on? Well, my life is going on. There are areas that are working and areas that are not and inside of that I find my own ways to be powerful, learn lessons and hopefully inspire others. Thankfully, through everything, I am on my path. I am living my call.

As far as writing goes these days, I'm mostly inspired by essays. I like the work of essays. With any writing there is always the rewriting and rewriting over and over. Essays give me the opportunity to exercise my vocabulary muscle and use words I don't often use in other work. Although often I fall to my favorite style of country talk, city slick, make up my own words style. Whatever.

So, I started this post to get myself back in the blog groove. I didn't know what was going to come out of my head and through my fingers and here it turns out to be about writing. Go figure. Anyway, check out the essays to come and your comments are always appreciated.

Enjoy yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment