Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another day

Hello lovelies! It's 11:31am and I am awesome. So are you. I had an amazing night last night sharing family stories with my mother, uncle and nephew. We shared stories about my uncle Bubba and grandfather who my nephew never got to meet. I wish he had. Some stories were stories I had never even heard. Family time like this is priceless.

Today is Sekou and Stacy's wedding! Yay! I'll be there and immediately after I'm going to Lancaster, PA for my work with WomanPreach for the week. I'm looking forward to it. Always looking forward to my work with them.

Much to do before wedding and flight tonight so I have to get to it.

Found out yesterday that D Black is in the hospital and had a heart attack while in hospital. Gotta go by and see him today. My love and prayers to him and his family.

I'll let y'all know how things go. I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment