Saturday, August 4, 2012

Morning all.

Good morning all. It's 7:35 and I'm up feeling well on another day. I had a moment last night that seemed to come from nowhere. But that's how it happens, they come from nowhere. I breathed through it and went to sleep as early as I could.

Red Stories last Saturday went really well. Seriously that show blesses my soul. Korlah and Big Arch were featured and they were both great. Every month I'm nervous about that show. Crazy fear thoughts run through my head. Will anyone show? Will it be good? What stories am I going to tell? Will the audience like them? All that. I pray through it, breathe through it and every month there are folks there, beyond who I imagined, loving the show. I gotta learn.

In other news, I'm so incredibly proud of Gabby Douglas for her accomplishments in the women's gymnastics Olympics this year. The girl is only 16 years old and made such great history! She was beautiful and poised! I was greatly embarrassed by all of the talk that came from us black folks about her hair. Do we really hate ourselves that much? I guess so.

Anyway, I have a lot of work to do today so I'm going to get to it.

See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment