Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Morning all

Good morning all. Much better day for me today. Yesterday was an emotional downer. Last night though watched some good movies and hung out with some great friends laughing, talking and sharing stories. Just what I needed.

So I don't have the desire right now to talk about this but I can't go without mentioning Akin's crazy remarks about "legitimate" rape. What the hell?! He said that in the case of a legitimate rape women rarely get pregnant because our bodies have a way of shutting that down. Absolutely rediculous. And sadly he's is not alone in thinking like that. It is so important that we vote this November because if Romney and Ryan get into office women's rights are going to just disappear. Seriously.

Anyway, off of that for now. Red stories is this Sunday. It's usually the last Saturday of each month but this month it's on Sunday because they are doing something at the space on Saturday. All good. The features this month are Jim Climente and Chas Jackson. As always, I'm looking forward to it. Red stories blesses my life.

More news. I know I'm jumping like crazy on this entry but it's my blog and I can do what I want to. My birthday is on the 3rd of next month and I'm having a birthday party on the 8th at Vibrations. I was reluctant at first but hey, I need a birthday party.

It's 10:30 and I'm still at George and Alisha's. Chas is somewhere in the house and we will sit for a chat soon. I'm off today so it's writing day. Oh here's Chas. I'll get back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment