Monday, August 6, 2012

WomanPreach! Lancaster, PA.

Good morning all. It's 7:52 and I am on the train headed to Lancaster, PA for WomanPreach! Excited about it. I had a good flight though I couldn't seem to find a comfortable sleeping position.

I went to the airport straight from Sekou and Stacy's wedding. It was the most beautiful and creative wedding I have ever been to. I was so happy to see friends I haven't seen in a while and happy to see the ones I see often. I was also glad to have my uncle Therman with me. Love sharing my family with my family. Thankfully the traffic was better coming from the wedding than it was going to and I caught my flight on time without any problems.

I should be in Lancaster in about twenty minutes. I so love this train ride.

I'll keep you posted on WomanPreach this week. I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment