Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Now

No matter what/I like to watch him walk/naked to the bathroom to take a shower/to rinse off his day/no matter the work we have to do/our business/not yours/this is being grown/these decisions to love/no matter what/love/you ever have a love no matter what love?/in this no matter what love what matters is that we are ok/I don't know about you but nothing worth it has ever been easy for me/no not me/you know what is worth it?/love is worth it/I make sure that he is ok/he makes sure that I am ok/so what this is a rant that only started because he took off his clothes and walked his beautiful body naked into the shower and I was left with all these words in my busy big head swimming around/so/so what/it still matters/my words/my feelings/his feelings/no matter what it is nice to know that I matter to someone/and someone matters to me

No comments:

Post a Comment