Monday, April 1, 2013

Me with Food for Thot and Queen Socks at Vibrations 3-31-13




Red Stories at Vibrations was...sigh...delicious. El Rivera and Conney Williams were the features and they story told their butts off! I taped about six minutes of their sets to possibly share but changed my mind about sharing because, even though I did have their permission, I chose not to compromise the intimacy of the night by sharing it with the world. I would love for you all to come out and experience Red Stories for yourselves. It's held the last Sunday of each month at Vibrations located at 2435 Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90305 at 7:30, $7. There is also a writer's workshop the same day that starts at 5:00. Come out and enjoy that too. Red Stories starts after that.

So, I'm not showing footage from the features but I will show this quick conversation with the owners of Vibrations who also happen to be two of my favorite people, breathtaking poets and builders in our community. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment