Monday, April 21, 2014

Red Stories last night!

Thank you so much GaKnew Roxwel for being your amazing self last night at Red Stories! Thank you for being so open and vulnerable. I so love you, dear brother. Special thanks also to Sabreen Adeeba for opening the show so perfectly. With a trillion lips flapping I will never be able to thank Food 4 Thot and Socks for blessing us to call Red Stories our home. I am thankful to the writers of the Still Writers Workshop for staying for the show and regularly supporting. I so appreciate you! Thank you to Frio de Pedazo and Vanessa Ayala for being the social media team! And thank you to the quiet faces in the audience that help me feel like it's all good no matter what. Thank you Reverdia da RiverWomanDonny JacksonKorlah Camille KafeleDietra Walker, Ann Buxie. Every single body in the seats are incredibly special whether I know all of your names or not. The show would not happen without you! You, the audience, play the biggest part. Nishati Vibrations, may you live on forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment