Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hair growing. Temples graying. Loving self.

It's 10:04 am and I am at home. Uraeus and I are here together. Happy, healthy, blessed. I am thankful. I have a pretty full day today. At 2 I'm meeting with a women's writing group I write with monthly in L.A. then at 6:30 I'm performing at a birthday party in Long Beach. I don't know the people but I'm thankful for the gig. Earlier I did some light cleaning and later I'll complete some paperwork for Center Theatre Group, a weekly group I work with, then I'll make some time to grade papers for class next week. Also get my lesson together for my Monday night class. I'm really thankful for the energy to do these things. God is good. I'm feeling well and am super happy about that.

In other news, I think I'm letting my hair grow again. I'm loving my gray temples. I'm loving myself. Yes, yes I'm loving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment