Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Shower day

It's 8:19 am and I am at home. Ready for work today. Took a shower today, which I didn't have energy to do yesterday. I am thankful. I woke up feeling thankful. Uraeus is already on his way to school. I pray for three good classes today. I pray for energy and ease. I am thankful for my health and strength and the health and strength of my son. I am thankful for another opportunity to look at the sky, at the sun, to give thanks. I've been praying a lot, as usual. I have been giving thanks and trying to be present in the moment.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those who don't feel like they have anyone to talk to and are silently suffering. To those who have no creative outlet or prayer or meditation or hands to hold. May they be blessed with peace and ease today.

No comments:

Post a Comment