Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Primerica. Uraeus. Penmanship.

It's 6:52pm and I am in front of the Primerica office. The meeting doesn't start until 7:15 but I need to meet with Nyki after this meeting and wanted to get here early to get these photos straight. As it turns out the flash drive I bought doesn't have enough memory. Shoot! That's what I get for being cheap.

I'm sitting here thinking about Uraeus not getting out of class until 9:50. I know he's "grown" but I still don't like him on the bus that late. I would usually pick him up but I can't do it today. Jesus be a fence around my young adult.

As I'm writing in this notebook I'm noticing how sloppy my handwriting has gotten. I used to have such beautiful penmanship. I don't know what happened. Anyway, it's time to take me and my poor writing into this meeting.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment