Sunday, September 4, 2016

Yacht. Shrimp. Birthday weekend.

It's 9:20pm and I am at home. Today I was the photographer at a yacht party and fashion show. It was a beautiful event. A friend of mine, Nyki Allen created a line of clothing called Gyv Me Body. The line is for curvy women. Dietra and I drove down to the Marina together to board the boat. The weather was lovely. I got plenty of photos and I'm excited about editing them. I hope they came out as well or better than I think they did. The event today was for only women except for the captain of the boat. It was great being around sistas today.

After the boat ride a group of us went to Killer Shrimp to eat. I loved it and want to go back. Now I'm tired and am looking forward to taking my meds and getting some good rest. I didn't sleep much last because Laura called and she and Kookie asked me to come by to have a birthday drink. I did and we drank and laughed and drank and talked and told personal stories and drank some more. We had a good time.

Well it's sleepy time now. But before I go I send out my thank yous to those who called me, sent texts, messages, posts and prayed. I had a wonderful birthday weekend. I hope you all enjoy yourselves this weekend. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment