Thursday, September 8, 2016

Bipolar. Rollar. Coaster.

The thing about living with this illness called bipolar is the roller coaster. Up, up, up, up then down, up, down, down, down. I'm always afraid I'm going to get stuck in the down. I'm afraid of getting so down that I hurt myself. I don't say that everywhere, but I will tell you. Honestly I don't think I will ever hurt myself because I value my life and my son's life and feelings too much. But I won't say I don't get down like that because I do. How am I today? I'm worried about a few things that money will handle but for the most part I'm cool. I'm hanging in there. That's my most honest answer. I'm hanging in there. I'm prayerful. I'm faithful. I'm hopeful. I'm all of this and sometimes I'm also afraid. That's me.  That's how I am.

Chas was telling me that I should move this journal over to Tumblr because it would get more viewers. I'm not in it for the viewers though. I just want someplace I can be open and free. If I wanted viewers I would post this stuff on Facebook. I don't need a bunch of people commenting on my life. Though I don't mind the few comments I get here. Is that strange?

It's not good for me to be in bed for too long. I was in bed a long time today so tomorrow I have to get up and get to work. I wish you all a lovely day tomorrow. I'm praying for one myself.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment