Saturday, January 14, 2017

Laundry done. Energy. Pills.

It's 1:13 am and I am at home. I did a late night run to the laundry mat because I want to wear a certain outfit tomorrow at my meeting and it wasn't clean, so I hustled up some energy from somewhere and got it done. I'm posting now not because I have anything interesting to say but to release these words in my head so I can sleep well. I have to get up early and I need sleep to come good and fast tonight. I took myself off my meds for three days straight and will be taking them tonight. Why did I tell you that? I don't know. Anyway, while I still have some energy left I'm going to cut my hair because it seriously needs it. Love yourselves, y'all.

Oh, in other news, these pills keep me craving food. I've eaten too much fast food recently. Watch me get that under control. Anyway, I dig y'all. I really do.

One more thing, I just started THE TOWN DANCE by my good friend Nikki Skies. I can't wait to dig deeper in the book. Get your copy!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment