Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Love (from Bubba's journal - Tuesday, April 5, 1994)

I just couldn't send you that letter without adding something to it. At this point, I don't know exactly what I'm going to add to it, but it will be something. The bottom line is that it is time to put something in the mailbox to you.

Time does bring about a change. It has been about ten days since I wrote the first page of this letter, and, like it sounds, things looked pretty rough. Things don't look that much better right now, but they do look better. So far as the pressure is concerned, nothing has changed. I still must do what I've got to do, with no short-cuts in sight.

I guess the only thing that I can use this page for is to try to tell you that I love you in such a way that it will finally hit you in such a way that you will believe me. But I really can't think of a new, or different, way to tell you that I love you. I have scraped the "bottom of the barrel."

One thing is for sure, I feel a lot better about my prospects than the first page of this letter would indicate. I am in no better shape, but I am now seeing things through my own eyes, not any of the other "concerned" individuals.

I am going to close this letter so that I can go about doing what I hope will make a positive difference in my situation.

You're very special to Me

No comments:

Post a Comment