Friday, January 14, 2011

Red Stories 2!

Red Stories is an evening of stories, poetry, music and art. It is an experiene. It started in my vision as a one woman show but my vision has expanded. This month Red Stories will include me with poet Nikki Blak and special musical guest, Sandbloom! Now, this is a show I would want to see.

It's going to be at Lucy Florence Coffee Shop in the theatre past the art gallery. Very beautiful space. Lucy Florence is located at 3351 W. 43rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90008. The show will be Saturday, January 29 at 6pm. The cost is $20 per person and $30 per couple.

I look forward to seeing you there! Also, please mark the date for Red Stories 3 which will be Saturday, March 26.

Again, see you there!

Jaha Zainabu

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete