Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On this beautiful day in Oakland

Good morning friends and family. I am still in Oakland and loving it. While today I would love to catch the bart into San Francisco and take pictures of the city I will be inside working more on a speech I'm scheduled to deliver to the Federal Correctional Complex in Victorville on Monday morning. I am the keynote speaker and the theme for the black history program is African-Americans in the civil war. Today is THE day I have to complete it so I'm choosing to be disciplined and do it. I don't anticipate that it will take the whole day because I do have much of it complete. But for now, that's what's up.

I'm sitting in the living room next to the window with the blinds open. The sky is sooooo clear. It is such a beautiful day. Enjoy your day loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment